Tiled 0.13.1 released

So far Tiled 0.13 seems to have been a pretty stable release, since I didn’t find a reason to patch up any critical issues yet. But, there’s still reason for a patch release to include several translation updates.

Here’s the changelog:

• Added Bulgarian translation (by Lyubomir Vasilev)
  • Updated Spanish, French and Dutch translations (by Mauricio Muñoz Lucero, Yohann Ferreira and myself)
  • Windows binary now built against Qt 5.5

Meanwhile I’ve been making good progress towards Tiled 0.14, which will bring some nice features like external tilesets in JSON format, a per-layer offset in pixels and the return of the object name labels. This would not be possible without the generous support from my patrons. Thanks!

Get the latest release from the Download page.

1 Like

Is there any way that you can upload the 64bit windows installer? I no longer have the software to do the build on my pc :frowning:

Would love to see these added for each release if not too much trouble.

The problem with this is that I switched to using MinGW for building Tiled, and the Qt binary releases only come with 32-bit MinGW support. In order to make 64-bit builds I’ll need to switch to Visual Studio.

I’ll give it a try soon, but it’ll take a bit of work for sure.

On Sep 13, 2015 11:19 PM, “Thorbjørn Lindeijer” noreply@mapeditor.org wrote:

bjorn Thorbjørn Lindeijer
September 13
jayavon:

Is there any way that you can upload the 64bit windows installer?

The problem with this is that I switched to using MinGW for building Tiled, and the Qt binary releases only come with 32-bit MinGW support. In order to make 64-bit builds I’ll need to switch to Visual Studio.

I’ll give it a try soon, but it’ll take a bit of work for sure.

Fedora has a 64 bit qt mingw build. If desired I can provide a script to build tiled using that. But not sure if that fits into the current building procedure with appveyor…

There is one available now from the following build on AppVeyor:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/bjorn/tiled/build/job/suuq6t06hmatfy8g/artifacts

Soon I’ll make them available as part of the daily builds and consider including them in releases. However, they will not include the Python plugin for now.